5 2 2
From the moment you walk through the door open spaces and light filled interiors engage the senses and welcome you home. Offering plenty of room for larger families and great for entertaining. The kitchen is ideally placed open to living and dining areas and overlooking the paved pergola and extensive rear yard where the kids can play within view. Modern design, quality fittings and fresh styling will give you a desire to make this outstanding property your home.
• Incredible master suite with walk-in robes, spacious ensuite with dual sinks and
lovely elevated outlook over the distant valleys and bush escarpment below
• Bedrooms 2, 3, & 4 all enjoy larger proportions and large built-in wardrobes
• Bedroom 5 is equally useful as an office with a great outlook or infant's room
• Modern kitchen with lots of storage & stone benchtops opening to dining
• Beautiful open plan dual living areas provide plenty of room to lounge & relax
• Downstairs powder room (loo & vanity) in discreet position away from guests
• Luxurious marble benchtop bathrooms with dual sinks and plenty of storage
• 3 Way bathroom provides the ultimate efficiency essential for large families
• Double automated garage with internal access; plenty of off street parking
• Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout; high efficiency inverter
• Terrific location only a short walk to shops, schools and Blaxland train station
Having been freshly painted professionally, brand new high quality 60 oz carpet and new modern blinds installed, you can move in with all of the work having been done !
You will love this modern masterpiece in the Wattlecliffe Estate, highly regarded for its appealing design, convenient lifestyle, and terrific location, so be sure to make the open home this coming Saturday, and click 'email agent' to register your interest.