2 1 1
This centrally located yet tranquil apartment presents a convenient lifestyle of contemporary comforts with 96 sqm on title and outstanding access to amenities.
Stylishly renovated, it enjoys a peaceful rear position within a small security block of just six apartments and enjoys the use of a shared, leafy garden. Incorporating a sunny wraparound balcony, the free-flowing floorplan enables low-maintenance living with the blessing of natural light throughout.
- Sun-filled Northerly living/dining opens to leafy balcony with awning
- Modern caesarstone kitchen includes built-in wine fridge
- No adjoining walls and windows on three sides
- Two double beds, both include built-ins and airy windows
- Tiled bathroom with bathtub plus separate internal laundry
- Timber floorboards, abundant windows, reverse-cycle air
- Security intercom, single lock-up garage
Whether you're looking for an investment property with little to do, or to enter the market in a sought-after suburb, this apartment offers a lifestyle that is focused on convenience. Gladesville shopping village, supermarkets and restaurants are in walking distance; public transport to the city is almost on your doorstep plus it’s an easy stroll to waterside parks.