3 2 1
The Aaron Smith Team is proud to present to the market, a beautifully presented three-bedroom townhouse in the prestigious “Lakes” complex of Clear Island Waters. With a freshly updated open plan kitchen and sunny outdoor courtyard, this property is surely one to impress.
It's central location within the complex takes advantage of the prime pool position and boasts a large paved courtyard, all of which are in a bright and airy northern position. Downstairs features a spacious gourmet kitchen and generous living and dining areas as well as a downstairs powder room.
Leading out from the living area is a magnificent paved courtyard big enough to easily fit a large outdoor dining setting and more. Entertaining your family and friends here will be a joy.
Lakes at Island Quays estate is only a short walk to boutique shopping at Q super Centre, 5 min drive to Major shopping centre Pacific fair, 15 min drive to the M1 pacific motorway, Robina Town Centre and Robina train station.
Features At A Glimpse:
- 3 spacious bedrooms with built in robes and ceiling fans
- Spacious Master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
- Adjoining balcony upstairs overlooking the courtyard
- Good sized main bathroom with shower over bath and separate toilet
- Spacious living and dining areas
- Updated kitchen with plenty of cupboard and bench space
- Separate downstairs powder room
- Split system air-conditioning to main living area
- Large paved courtyard with established gardens
- Single lock up garage
- Secure gated complex
- Lagoon style swimming pool with BBQ area
- Low Body Corp
- Centrally located to Q Super Centre, schools and transport
Properties in this complex rarely come available and do not last long, contact The Aaron Smith Team today to secure your private viewing!
Disclaimer: In the preparation of this document, we have used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate and accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify any information contained herein.