3 2 2
With a commanding presence from the street, 2 Riveren Court is one of the better 3 bedroom homes on the market in Palmerston. Custom built by award winning builder Boa Homes, the property has been meticulously maintained and presents 'as new'.
What makes this property so unique to other 3 bedroom homes is the large scale proportions the home offers in both the living and bedroom spaces, with a massive 312sqm under roof. When you add to this the position of the property in one of the most sought after streets in Farrar, then it's clear you're dealing with a property of real quality and one that should be inspected.
Features at a glance:
* Large 3 bedroom ground level home ideal those looking for quality of living
* Outstandingly maintained, freshly painted and presenting 'as new'
* Situated in gorgeous little cul-de-sac street along with other quality homes
* 3 large proportioned bedrooms meaning you won't be sleeping in a shoebox
* Ensuite to main bedroom features oversize shower space with dual showerheads
* Expansive open plan living with well set out areas for living and dining
* Kitchen offers gas stovetop with island sink bench plus plenty of storage
* Long undercover entertaining area perfect for any outside activities
* Beautiful saltwater pool ideal for your friends a family to swim and relax
* Security screens throughout the property, tiled and A/C's throughout as well
* Energy efficient LED down lights throughout the property
* Fully coded and powered shed that features workbench and storage shelves
* Double undercover car park with additional storeroom space
* Extremely low maintenance gardens that present immaculately
* Convenient location only minutes from the Palmerston CBD
Are you tired of looking at houses in Palmerston that all have small living spaces and pokey bedrooms? Well if you're someone that doesn't require 4 bedrooms but still requires the luxury of space, then 2 Riveren Court is the property for you.
Nestled in a quiet cul-de-sac street amongst other owners that take pride in the appearance of their homes, you know you'll be buying into a great area. With the convenience of only being a few minutes up to the Palmerston CBD, the location is second to none.
Other relevant information:
Year Built: 2006
Land Size: 804sqm
Area Under Roof: 312sqm
Council Rates: $1,707 per annum
Shed Size: 11sqm (Full Code with power)
Pool Status: Compliant to Non-Standard Safety Provision
Property Status: Vacant Possession
Hot Water System: Solar