5 2 2
Celebrating Territory architecture and design, this outstanding 5 bedroom home designed by the much revered Hans Voss, is positioned in a commanding location in Fannie Bay. The property has been built to capitalise on prevailing breezes and the unique indoor/outdoor Territory lifestyle.
Features at a glance:
* Oversize tropical family home featuring 5 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
* Renovated open plan kitchen with gas cooking and stainless appliances
* Expansive living and dining areas with verandah access front and rear
* Enormous rear deck, perfect for entertaining and outdoor living
* Refreshing circular in ground pool with isolation fencing
* Downstairs living area with huge open plan ideal for office or gymnasium
* 3 separate bedrooms at rear of the property perfect for teenagers or guests
* Massive 1220m2 parcel of land with ample parking and rear access.
A family home at heart, there is a magnificent gourmet kitchen with wide stone benchtops, integrated appliances and bi-fold windows opening out to the massive rear entertaining deck. A very unique round swimming pool edges the quaint sunken dining room and more glass facilitates the blend between in and outdoors.
The main part of the house comprises 2 bedrooms with the main bedroom located at the rear of the main house for maximum privacy. Connected via this deck are an extra 3 bedrooms, a bathroom, a laundry area and a large living space. This area makes a great teenagers retreat or guest residence. Downstairs, a large open plan room surrounded by glass would make a luxurious office, gym or retreat.
A spectacular 1,220m2 parcel of land, the property offers great elevation to capture the cooling sea breeze that flows through in the afternoon. There is undercover parking for 2 cars, rear access for a large boat or caravan, plus plenty of storage under the house. The tropical gardens that surround this beautiful property at all reticulated.
The location of the property is second to none. Leichhardt Crescent is a classic Darwin street with timeless appeal and has a very relaxed and peaceful feel about it. Within walking distance to all the famous amenities in the area such as the Parap Markets, Darwin Sailing Club, East Point Reserve, Fannie Bay Cool Spot and Bakery, as well as schools and restaurants.