4 2 2
Are you tired of looking through houses thinking to yourself, "Living too small, bedrooms too small, yard too small, no room for boat.....". Well 18 Antoninus Street is the answer to your needs! This is a genuinely large family home that will get you very excited to see. Big living space, big bedrooms, plenty of yard space, pool, room for boats and trailers, the list goes on. Make sure you check out this beauty of a property!
Features at a glance:
* Spaciously designed 4 bedroom ground level house
* Enormous open plan living and dining opening out to verandah
* Modern kitchen with huge island bench featuring stone throughout
* Induction stove top with large 900mm oven
* Quality 600mm tiles throughout the property
* King size master bedroom separate from the rest of the house
* Generous sized bedrooms all with built-in robes with mirrored sliding doors
* Large ensuite with stone bench tops, dual basin vanity and dual shower heads
* Main bathroom with stone bench top is big for the family with separate shower and bath
* Massive 802sqm block with side access both sides of the house
* Beautiful saltwater pool perfect for the kids or for entertaining guests
* Louvres and security bars throughout the property providing coolness and safety
* Undercover garage with lock up remote roller door
* Large Internal laundry with great bench and storage space
* Walking distance to schools, shops, parks and restaurants
Inside the house offers executive finishes and fixtures throughout to compliment the large scale proportions. The kitchen is massive so there will never be a time you feel couped up with too many chefs in the kitchen!
The living space and bedrooms are all generous in size, which is a common complaint amongst buyers in the Palmerston area. With this property you won't feel disappointed.
The main bathroom and ensuite both feature stone bench tops, floor to ceiling tiles, large showers heads and are both very spacious.
The outdoors offers so much entertainment for the kids with the undercover verandah, lush green lawns, the vibrant saltwater pool, as well as the kids cubby house.
The massive side access to the yard is secured by a large Colourbond fence, while either side there is gravel providing a perfect pad for parking boats or trailers without damaging the lawns. There is also access down the other side of the house that provides accessibility to the Stratco shed.
The house oozes quality all throughout whether it be the high quality fixtures or the smart uses of space and storage. The design is identical to the Tropical Lifestyle Homes display home, so it has been built for the discerning buyer who only wants the best.
Other property information:
Year Built: 2013
Land Size: 802sqm
Area Under Roof: 268sqm
Property Status: Vacant Possession
Hot Water System: Solar