3 2 3
This magnificent fully renovated Federation cottage is peacefully placed in a popular tree lined street, only metres from the Telarah Lagoon and walking distance to Maitland’s growing restaurant and shop scene, the Maitland Hospital, Telarah village and public transport.
The main residence features three bedrooms with the bonus of an additional study or gym at the rear. Situated on a low maintenance flat block, this home has been tastefully renovated and is simply stunning! Featuring ornate ceilings and polished Spotted Gum floorboards, an inspection is the only way to truly grasp what is on offer within!
Property features include;
- Large family sized kitchen featuring an island bench, stainless appliances with induction cooktop, brand new dishwasher, large pantry and built in wine store
- Adjoining dining area with easy access to the lounge room and kitchen, with glass French doors opening onto a private undercover alfresco entertaining area
off the kitchen
- Open plan lounge room with high ornate ceilings, wood burning combustion fire place with original surround, timber fretwork and feature dato-board
- Spotted Gum timber floors throughout with carpet in the bedrooms
- Three good sized bedrooms with a modern ensuite to the main bedroom
- Additional study area or gym with separate access, perfect for those that work from home (subject to council restrictions)
- Level fully fenced block
- Footsteps to buses, shops, cafes and restaurants and close to waterfront parkland
- Brand new Fujitsu reverse cycle split system air conditioning
- European laundry and four doors of built in storage, makes washing day easy
- Oversized main bathroom with a beautiful stone bench and double sinks, as well as a built in deep bath being the perfect spot for candles and a glass of wine
- A single garage runs off the rear lane access and has the added bonus of a double concrete pad inside the yard, workable for two cars
An excellent opportunity to secure a perfect family home, discerning buyers should be quick to act !
This property is proudly marketed by Mick Haggarty, contact 0408 021 921 for further information or to book your private inspection today!
" First National David Haggarty, We Put You First "
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries