3 1 6
Whether you are looking for a family home with room for the kids and pets to run free or an investment property with a good chunk of land for future plans then this property may be just what you are after. The owners are looking at making a tree change and this property is now surplus to their needs.
This three bedroom highset style house is set on a 1,055 m2 approx. block and boasts heaps of room and features for the new owners to enjoy.
At a Glance:
- Three bedrooms upstairs
- Master bedroom with wardrobe and box style air conditioner
- Separate lounge and dining areas upstairs
- Living area upstairs boasts split system reverse cycle air conditioner
- Separate study area
- Double lock up garage under the house
- Double car carport behind gates at the front of the property
- Freestanding Powered Double Lock up Garage in the rear yard
- Loads of room for access to the rear yard down both sides of the house
- Covered entertainment area at the rear of the house
- Built in tiled storage area downstairs with box style air-conditioning
- 2nd toilet downstairs
- Approximately a 900 meter walk to the Redbank Plains State High School *
- Approximately 1.7 km to the Town Square Shopping Centre at Redbank Plains *
So take a look at the photos and the floor plan and then contact the agent with any questions that you may have or to organise your own inspection.
* As per www.whereis.com