3 1 1
This immaculate three bedroom home has been fully renovated over recent years and offers an exceptional opportunity for any first home buyer, investor or even those downsizing! Keeping to some of the original ornate features of years gone by, the property features high ceilings throughout, external lace work trimmings and a federation facade, all prominent to what would have been ! Incorporating all the mod cons you could want internally for today's way of living, there is absolutely nothing to do but move straight in and take advantage of all this little gem has to offer!
Location wise, you cannot get any better with a simple cross of the road to Telarah shopping village and public transport access, yet you are just a short 3 minute drive to Maitland CBD and The Levee, offering an abundance of shopping, restaurant, cafe and boutique store options!
Don't sit on the fence when it comes to this one, call today to book your inspection as we do not see this one lasting too long !
Further features of this property include:
- Three good sized bedrooms, built-ins and ceiling fans to two
- Stylish white venetian blinds
- Gorgeous original polished hardwood floors to living area
- Freshly painted inside and out
- Feature mantle /fire place with gas point, perfect for gas heating
- Down lights
- Renovated modern bathroom and galley style kitchen
- Stainless steel appliances
- Separate lounge and dining areas
- Soft under foot carpet to bedrooms
- Fantastic outdoor undercover entertaining deck overlooking the rear yard
- Landscaped low maintenance gardens
- External laundry / outhouse with second toilet and storage
- Lawn locker , fully fenced yard great for pets or kids
- Off street parking for x1 car
- Estimated rental return of $350 - $360 per week
- A hop, skip and a jump to shopping / transport etc.
This property is proudly marketed by Pat Howard, contact 0408 270 313 for further information or to book your private inspection!
" First National David Haggarty, We Put You First "
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries
Property Type - House
Land Area - 367m2
Built in Robes
Reverse Cycle Air Con
Split System (Air Con)