4 3 2
We are proud of our success in selling yet another property, achieving an excellent result. If you need advice on selling or buying Real Estate, please call Deborah for honest, prompt and professional attention.
This sunny & spacious duplex represents an ideal opportunity for a purchaser searching for exceptional value in a popular location!
Set on the high side of a peaceful and private cul-de-sac, this is a soughtafter family-friendly neighbourhood, with easy access to local schools, parks and shopping centres.
Offering a practical floor-plan, this well-positioned property features four double bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes, three bathrooms, plus your choice of formal and casual living/dining spaces.
The level fenced garden is secluded and easy to maintain. This is a wonderful sun-filled venue for playtime and entertaining as it boasts an ideal North aspect to the rear.
Special extras include:
* Double lock-up garage with drive through door to back garden
* Off-street parking including a spot for a boat or van
* Reverse-cycle air conditioning for your year-round comfort
* Bonus study area plus ample storage
* Separate toilet to upstairs bathroom
* Handy ground-floor shower/toilet
* Covered pergola overlooking the gardens.
Add your personal touches to this surprisingly spacious home & capitalise on this desirable Glenhaven address!
Zoned for Glenhaven Public School
Zoned for Castle Hill High School
FIRST NATIONAL HOMEWAY ONLINE ENQUIRY POLICY: We will respond promptly to all genuine enquiries that include a valid DAYTIME/MOBILE phone number. Incomplete enquiries may not be attended to.