4 2 6
‘Delarose’ – a rare opportunity to secure this majestic 21 acre property with frontage to the sparkling Delatite River. Offering a quality built sandstone homestead capturing a glorious rural vista from all angles, plus an additional charming fishing cabin within stone’s throw of the river’s edge.
* Excellent & versatile family-friendly floorplan which offers privacy, comfort and flexibility
* Charming period-style features throughout including high ceilings & timber fretwork
* Luxury finishes including polished timber floors and zoned reverse-cycle throughout
* Impressive & spacious hostess kitchen offering huge walk-in pantry and heaps of storage
* Combined central family living/dining opening onto a beautiful undercover alfresco area
* The alfresco offers plenty of room to entertain, relax, party, or even kick back in the spa!
* Additional living at the front of the home which captures the glorious morning sunshine
* Comprising 4 bedrooms in total (all with BIR’s), and generous master with ensuite & WIR
* Remote garage offering direct access to the home and plenty of space for storage
* Beautiful wide verandahs surround the home and create many cosy areas for relaxing
* Huge 4 bay garage with concrete floor, power, and plenty of room for all the toys
* Comprising 4 paddocks with freshly resown pasture, all fully fenced with new fencing
* Great farm facilities include a new bore, dam, cattle yards and concrete troughs for stock
* Riparian rights to pump from the river, which is beautifully shaded by majestic trees
* Sprinklers service the property with water from either the bore, dam or the river
* Zoned Rural Living, plus an additional entrance from Howes Creek Road (on title), giving the option for potential subdivision (STCA).
* An easy 15 minutes to Mansfield township, and there is a school bus service for the kids
* Lifestyle plus! Only a matter of minutes to deep water concrete boat ramps at Goughs Bay
* Great for winter, with easy access to the slopes of Mt Buller and the Alpine National Park
‘Delarose’ is an impeccable example of a quality, riverfront home in the High Country. Offering pure versatility, privacy and quality in all aspects. Contact sole agents John Canavan First National for your inspection – you won’t be disappointed.
Property Type - House
Land Area - 21.15 acres
No open times currently available
Built in Robes
Reverse Cycle Air Con
Split System (Heating)
Split System (Air Con)