4 3 3
Who doesn't want to enjoy a comfortable lifestyle without having to worry about the ever increasing electricity charges.
This custom eco home built by David Harvey is located only 15 minutes’ drive to Mansfield township, set amidst a natural setting of rolling hills & established trees. Completely self sustainable off the grid system with 14 panels (2.5kw) supporting the home, reducing emissions.
* Lovely undulating 30 acres approx. fully fenced, 2 dams with scattered ancient gums
* Architect designed & North facing positioning with jaw dropping views
* Polished concrete floors, each room themed with feature coloured glass shards
* European standard double glazed windows allow air flow & passive heating/cooling
* Keep warm with efficient Euro fireplace, insulated slab & double insulation throughout
* Open plan living & dining area with floor to ceiling windows framing the scenic views
* Handmade recycled glass kitchen splash back, granite sink & double draw dishwasher
* Massive storeroom combining the butler’s pantry, laundry & battery/solar store
* East facing master bedroom with his & her robes, huge ensuite with walk in shower
* Bedroom 2 features ensuite with walk in shower, freestanding bathtub & separate toilet
* Relax in the bath gazing out the huge porthole window capturing the starry night skies
* 3rd bedroom plus a separate study/home office with USB charging points in most areas
* Separate studio with polished concrete floors, double glazed windows & well insulated
* Bathroom, store room, wood heater – easily converted for guest accommodation STCA
* Additional rustic shack plus a 50sqm storage shed as well as second building envelope
* Stroll down to Howes Creek Farm for a light lunch operating Thursday through to Sunday
* School bus pick up/drop off just down the road & Lake Eildon is a stones throw away too!
Get in touch with our team at First National Real Estate John Canavan