Located securely on the first floor of the highly sought after Anzac House Apartments and part of the Atrium Heritage development, the elegant 2-bedroom apartment has the luxury feel and inclusions of a hotel suite.
Accessed via the exclusive Sky Bridge over the communal Atrium space, the home is designed by renowned Snell Architects and features adaptable living areas, with screened Louvered windows providing cross-flow ventilation, and the large bay window provides the perfect space for a reading nook, study or living area that overlooks the atrium space.
The expansive chef's kitchen is central to the whole apartment. With under-bench LED lighting and a striking Herringbone patterned splashback, the kitchen features a Franke double bowled sink, 900mm Smeg induction cook top and oven with an abundance of bench space and breakfast bar.
Flowing from the kitchen and living area is the large, covered alfresco balcony, that has been finished with reclaimed bricks from the heritage building – a perfect space to entertain friends and family whilst taking in Hamilton's urban vista.
The spacious master suite features a walk-through wardrobe and separated ensuite with stunning freestanding bath, which has been designed with light, space and privacy in mind. The whole apartment has an ultra-modern finish with elegant Matt-black tapware, basins and door hardware features throughout.
With Beaumont Street literally on your doorstep, you are so close to our city's best cafes and restaurants, sought after schools, and easy access to world famous beaches, Newcastle CBD just minutes away.
- Luxurious apartment in the highly sought after Anzac House apartments
- Separate adaptable living areas that are filled with light and feature high ceilings and timber flooring
- Stunning chefs kitchen with high quality Smeg appliances and stone benchtop
- Spacious master suite with walk-in robe, ensuite and free standing bath
- Large covered outdoor entertaining balcony, with the unique finish of reclaimed bricks from the original heritage building
- Secure and allocated basement parking, with bonus storage cage accessed via elevator
- Video Intercom system, secure swipe card entry, NBN and Foxtel connection points in the apartment
- Beaumont Street cafes and restaurants on your doorstep, and only a short drive to Newcastle CBD and beaches
- Last remaining apartment in Anzac House/Atrium Heritage - don't miss out!
For further information visit www.atriumheritage.com.au