3 1 1
* Behind the mild-mannered exterior of this charming character cottage lies a beautifully renovated family home, deceptive in size and with wonderful appeal
* Delightful period features such as high ceilings and picture rails combine with a stunning new kitchen featuring a large island bench, stone benchtops, 900mm oven and loads of cupboard space – old world charm meets modern convenience
* Practical layout includes 2 separate living rooms. The front lounge room enjoys the benefit of sliding doors which can provide privacy when closed or open plan living that flows through the separate dining area to the kitchen
* The second living room or family room is located at the rear of the home and opens straight out to the decked undercover entertaining area that enjoys a brilliant north aspect
* The 3 bedrooms are all quite large and have the benefit of fully fitted built-in wardrobes
* Fresh paint and new flooring throughout the home combine with an abundance of natural light to create warmth
* Excellent climate control with a combustion fire, gas heating, split system reverse cycle air conditioning & ceiling fans
* Good side access to an oversized garage & workshop with power and auto door plus rear lane access which provides scope for additional sheds and vehicle storage
* Excellent location within easy walking distance to the main street.
* Rental Appraisal $350 - $370 per week approx.
Get in touch with our team at First National Real Estate Goulburn