2 1 1
Enjoying a central setting, this meticulously renovated apartment presents a superb lifestyle purchase or an astute investment in an area of consistently strong rental demand. The easy flow layout has been designed to maximise the easterly aspect, keeping the living/dining room sun-kissed all year-round. Another attractive feature of this property is the alfresco balcony, serving up an idyllic spot for low-key entertaining or relaxing with a cup of coffee.
- Living/dining opens via large, new glass sliders to a fully refurbished east-facing balcony
- Chic kitchen with marble benchtops, integrated dishwasher and sleek cabinetry
- Two bright, airy beds both include built-ins and with built-in study desk
- Fully tiled bathroom with frameless shower and led lighting
- Separate internal laundry
- High shadow-line ceilings, chic wide-planked floorboards and quality appointments
- New windows, well-kept block, automated single lock-up garage on title and visitor parking
- 62sqm internal plus 17sqm garage
With not a cent more to spend, it’s ready to move straight in and enjoy, with Gladesville’s many lifestyle and recreational attractions at its door. Hop on your bike to the park or enjoy leisurely harbourside walks, indulge in the local culinary scene or walk to the bus for a fast commute into the CBD. You won’t want to miss this one!