4 3 2
This four bedroom home with own street frontage located walking distance to Jordanville Train station, Parkhill Primary School, Ashwood High School, parks and easy access to public transport, you could not ask for a better growth location! The whole house has been upgrade with Hardwood Oak flooring.
The townhouse consists of four spacious bedrooms , 2 master bedroom with ensuite on ground floor and first floor while the other bedrooms share a central bathroom.
Open plan living downstairs that opens to an eastern facing alfresco courtyard. The kitchen is a particular highlight with 40mm stone bench tops, 900mm European gas cooktop, appliances and dishwasher.
- Walking distance to Parkhill Primary School, Ashwood High School & Jordanville Train Station
- Minutes driving to Box Hill, Glen Waverley, Deakin Uni, PLC, Holmesglen & Chadstone Shopping Centre
- Ducted heating and cooling
- Instantaneous hot water system
- Landscaped gardens with sprinkler system and rainwater tank
- Remote control single garage with independent driveway. The whole house is totally independent
- Superbly located close proximity to all desired services & amenities
For more information please contact us.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Prospect purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this document. Purchasers should make their own enquires and refer to the due diligence check-list provided by Consumer Affairs. Click on the link for a copy of the due diligence check-list from Consumer Affairs. http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist