3 1 2
*BER: Buyer Enquiry Range
• 3 bedroom, weatherboard home that backs onto a reserve
• Set in a quiet, dead end street
• Separate lounge, galley style kitchen and dining
• Large, renovated bathroom with separate shower and separate bath
• Single garage with laundry, workshop and office space
• Extra driveway at the top of the property for access and additional off street parking
• Currently leased to wonderful long term tenants
One thing you'll notice by living in a dead-end street, is people will drive by for 1 of 3 reasons; they either live there, they're visiting, or they're lost. With the benefit of privacy and security as well, 2 Erskine Street is the perfect option if you intend to be the one who isn't lost.
In short, you have a 3 bedroom, weatherboard home with separate lounge, galley style kitchen and dining area that opens to a small covered deck; a bathroom that has been opened up and completed beautifully with a separate shower and bath; both wood and reverse cycle heating options allowing for easy maintenance for the cosiest of nights and a downstairs area comprising of a garage and sectioned workshop/office area.
There is driveway access from both the top of the property and at the bottom through to the garage. The gardens though sloped, are easy maintenance so as little time needs to be spent in the yard as possible.
The property is currently lease to wonderful tenants who, if they could, would stay almost indefinitely.
2 Erskine Street is the kind of property that reminds many of us of the house we grew up in and would make a phenomenal first home or, if you're so inclined, to carry on as the perfect bread and butter investment property that it currently is.