4 2 2
Backing on to a tidal lake and extensive parkland you will enjoy the relaxed Gold Coast lifestyle from this immaculate 4 bedroom home.
Completely private and ideally situated in a quiet family friendly cul-de-sac it has been perfectly designed to take advantage of the desired North-Easterly waterfront position the morning and afternoon sun and it feels as though you are miles away from everything, yet it is so close to all facilities including Schools, 4 Golf courses, shops, transport and minutes away to our famous beaches, M1 motorway, the John Flynn Hospital and Coolangatta Airport.
You can splash into summer with your own private in ground pool which overlooks the serene setting of the lake and the natural parkland the perfect place for relaxing with family and friends.
Freshly painted throughout and updated with new blinds, curtains, light fittings and fixtures.
- Lounge room
- Separate dining and family room both with tranquil views to the park
- Open plan 2 pac kitchen with 2 drawer dishwasher
- Sliding doors flow from kitchen to alfresco outdoor area
- Bedroom with built in robe and powder room
- Ducted air conditioning, zoned throughout and split system in the family room
- Easy care tiled floors
- Double garage with internal access and laundry.
- 3 spacious bedrooms with ceiling fans & built in robes
- Master bedroom with ensuite and own private balcony
- Separate toilet and bathroom
- Floating timber floors
- Large Garden Shed for storage.
- 505m2 block with side gates
- Quiet cul-de-sac position. Great neighbourhood
Fully fenced, low maintenance yard with gate to parkland and lake, In your spare time relax fishing, canoeing or simply unwind with a walk or bike ride and take in the beauty that this adjoining reserve has to offer.
A great family home in popular quiet and safe environment with a beautiful outlook. Act now, so you don't miss out.
To arrange an inspection call Dean 0408 551 276
If you would like to take a new, different, 3D VR Walk Thru of this outstanding property at your own pace click on the Video link you can spend all the time you want.