This is a home offering flexibility and opportunity for the whole family. The single garage has a roller door and is adjacent to a double-length carport also with a roller door ideal for the mechanically-minded bloke that likes to tinker or build stuff.
Alongside is a huge, light-filled studio with a built-in robe. For the budding artist or creative soul, or perhaps someone with an eye for a home business or hobby, this is the perfect space. If that doesn'tt appeal it could also be a great rumpus room for the kids.
And out the back is a spa and a lovely pool for the kids to splash about in summer. The perfect property in which to play happy families!
Inside we have three spacious bedrooms updated with floating floors, two with ceiling fans and built-in robes.
The sizeable living areas are open-plan, carpeted and feature downlights and ceiling fans for summer comfort. A cosy wood burner keeps everyone snug in winter.
The property is surrounded by mature trees and established, leafy gardens. Outdoors the alfresco area is pleasantly shady and a relaxing spot in which to sit and read the morning paper.
Additional features of this comfortable home include:
- Spacious kitchen with electric cooktop, dual sinks and plenty of bench and cupboard space
- Neutral dcor in the bathroom with a full-sized bath and shower
- Separate toilet
- Large laundry with built-in cupboards for storage
- Significant open-plan kitchen, dining and lounge room perfect for big family gatherings
- Window awnings for light and temperature control
- Very pretty gardens and an enclosed yard
- Alarmed security system
A home that will appeal to the whole family, this is a must to inspect. Contact Murray Pope on 0415 048 455 for further information and inspection times.