2 1 1
What can be more soothing than the peacefulness of the Forest, with native birds, koalas and wallabies as your new neighbours? This beautifully presented pole-home has been renovated in contemporary style with particular attention to comfortable low-maintenance living.
* Wrap-around verandahs with all-weather blinds
* Air conditioned living areas
* Modern kitchen with dining bar
* Study alcove
* Renovated bathroom with stylish vanity and excellent storage
* Spacious Main bedroom with stunning bushland outlook
* Second bedroom with triple built-in robe
* Laundry with plenty of storage
* Private courtyard
The home is set in an intimate cluster of six homes and brilliantly positioned with no neighbours in sight from your verandah! The hectic pace of everyday life seems a world away when relaxing here.
Everyday conveniences are not far from this bushland retreat, with City buses only 100 metres from the front door and local schools and shopping are just streets away. So theres no need to sacrifice on position to enjoy all the privacy and peacefulness this Pole-Home affords.
Opportunities like these are few and far between come and visit before its gone! Investors can expect rent of $320 per week.