4 1 1
Set on this valuable corner allotment in the highly sought after suburb of Erindale and adjoining First Creek, this spacious family home has many beautiful original features, but would respond to refurbishment, redevelopment or allotment to build your dream home.
- 4 bedrooms – main bedroom with built in robe
- Lounge/dining has fireplace, original ceilings and French doors overlooking garden
- Polished timber floorboards
- Grand entrance with large passageway
- Large original kitchen with dishwasher
- Original bathroom with toilet
- Second toilet and shower in laundry
- Rear garden has room for a tennis court/swimming pool
- Crazy paved rear patio
- Park like setting
- Large double garage
- Heritage stone wall along Rosalind Street
- Untouched since built in 1933
- Land size 1,834m2
- Building size 202m2
- Rental potential $450 per week
Close to excellent schools, transport, shopping and beautiful parks, this residence provides scope to renovate or simply secure the land and build your dream family home in this tightly held suburb.
Buy, build and prosper here at 446 Glynburn Road!
Auction Saturday 28 April 2018 @ 1pm (Unless Sold Prior)
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1) will be available for perusal by members of the public:-
(A) at the office of the agent for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.