3 1 1
This beautiful family home with outlook across a lovely reserve is perfectly located in the ever-popular suburb of Seaford Rise. Set on the high side of the circuit this home provides wonderful low maintenance living and is ideal for families, first home buyers, and investors.
- 3 spacious bedrooms all with built in robes, master bedroom with walk in robe adjoining 2-way bathroom
- Well-appointed open plan kitchen has gas cook top and oven, walk in pantry and ample cupboard space with outlook living areas.
- 2-way bathroom has vanity W.C
- Separate laundry and 2nd W.C
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning
- Gas wall heater
- Single auto carport plus off-street parking
- Undercover entertaining area has water feature
- Separate studio or teenage retreat with reverse cycle air conditioner
- Private & secure
- Front & rear security doors
- NBN installed
- Established landscaped front and rear gardens
- Garden shed with power
- Rental potential of $350 to $370 per week
- Built 1992
- Land size 465m2 (approx.)
Set in the highly sought after suburb of Seaford Rise. It is all about the location with fantastic accessibility to public transport, close to local shopping centres, quality schools and only minutes’ drive to the beach. Just move in and enjoy.
Welcome to 9 Cove Circuit Seaford Rise!
(You should assess the suitability of any purchase of the land or business in light of your own needs and circumstances by seeking independent financial and legal advice.)