This home is charming in all aspects, gorgeous street appeal with bull nose veranda and established gardens. Perfectly suited for a first home buyer or downsizer. The property has previously been rent appraised at $350pw offering almost 8% return on investment.
Inside are high pressed tin ceilings, spacious rooms and immaculate presentation.
The bedrooms are both king size and the master boasting a nursery/study area plus walk in robe and a modern ensuite. The second bedroom is also king size.
There is Reverse Cycle Air-conditioning to the master suite as well as Evaporative AC, lounge room fireplace and a natural gas duct for heating.
There are beautiful hardwood floors and carpets to bedrooms and living area.
The home is perfectly equipped with a large kitchen, walk in pantry and a formal dining room. The main bathroom is renovated and has a beautiful claw foot bath and separate shower.
To the rear of the home is a study and laundry plus low maintenance garden, shaded outdoor area and a fully fenced yard.
- 2 huge bedrooms
- Study or 3rd room to the rear
- Master bedroom with walk in robe
- 2 modern bathrooms, one with bath
- High pressed tin ceilings
- Hardwood floors and carpets
- Large kitchen with dishwasher and walk in pantry
- Formal dining area
- Natural gas for instantaneous HWS, stove and heating
- Tile fire to lounge
- Secure yard with room to add carport
Council Rates: $1700.00pa Approx
Water Rates: $235.00pa Approx
Block size: 447m2