3 1 3
Situated in a well elevated location is this immaculate 3 bedroom 1 bathroom brick & iron home positioned at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac location.
With a tasteful blend of some modern features as well.
Other features include:
• Polished jarrah boards
• Modern kitchen with dishwasher
• Gas heating – air conditioning
• North facing sun room
• 3 bedrooms 1 bathroom
• Extensive patio areas
• Ample under cover parking
• 9 x 4.5 metre below ground pool
• 2 garden sheds
• Spacious lounge room
• Shady 1621 square metre lot
• Ample room for veggie garden / chook pen
• Easy access to Saint John of God health campus
Another glowing feature with the property is a former under croft garage which is currently being used for a storage room. With some creative flair this area could easily be transformed into a teenage retreat / games room etc. The property has well established reticulated gardens with plenty of well shaded areas to escape from the sun with the added benefit of having natural bushland adjacent to the property that gives you that true hills feeling.
Please call Wayne Bacich 0417 906 097 at Giles Jones First National to arrange a private viewing, or to register your interest today.