This beautifully presented family home offers the perfect blend of English country charm and mid century style. Soaring 2.7m ceilings flow throughout, while a neutral colour scheme and lots of large windows allow natural light to flood the home and create a sense of space and elegance.
The floorplan offers two large bedrooms, both with built-in robes and easy access to the central bathroom with bath and separate toilet.
There is a light-filled living room, complete with slow combustion fire, ornate cornice and ceiling rose, plus gorgeous bay windows, set at the front of the home. Oversized, there is plenty of room to turn this space into a third bedroom and living area if needed.
A well-equipped kitchen with an abundance of storage and a six-burner gas cooktop is open to the dining space where sliding doors open out to the large, covered alfresco.
- 2 Spacious bedrooms
- Master bedroom positioned at the front of the home with large built in robe
- Main bathroom with separate toilet
- Open plan kitchen and meals area with plenty of room to move
- Spacious kitchen with plenty of bench and cupboard space
- Gas cooktop and oven with an electric warming oven to the side (Society by chef)
- Large living area with beautiful bay windows
- Slow combustion heater (Masport)
- Natural light and neutral tones complete the home
- Detailed cornicing and ceiling roses
- Undercover entertaining
- Easy to care for, low maintenance garden
- Paved ring driveway
Council / Mount Barker District Council
Zoning / Residential
Built / 1987
Land / 627 sqm
Council Rates / $
SA Water / $73.10 pq
ES Levy / $ pa