4 1 1
Serenely positioned in a quiet and leafy street, this immaculately presented home set on approximately 740sqm has been stylishly renovated and extended for easy-care family living.
Boasting light-filled interiors and an array of living spaces, this superb home presents an outstanding opportunity to move into a sought after area at an affordable price.
* Four generous bedrooms, main with WIR, bed 2 with BIR + study + separate garden studio
* Modern gas kitchen with stone island bench & SMEG appliances
* Light-filled dining area adjoins kitchen
* Family room with a/c opens to generous split level deck
* Bright separate formal lounge room opens to outdoors with a/c & gas bayonette
* Stylishly renovated main bathroom with stone top floating vanity & luxurious u/floor heating
* Internal laundry with 2nd w/c
* Stunning polished floors, plantation shutters, ceiling fans, French doors
* Spacious entertaining deck perfect for al fresco dining with gas outlet for BBQ
* Child-friendly and private rear yard, easy-care gardens with built-in irrigation & lighting
* Single carport plus space for additional off-street parking
* Close to Epping rail, choice of schools, shops, restaurants & cafes
* Zoned for Cheltenham Girls High & Roselea Public School