4 2 2
This cracking home is all but four years young and is not only in an ideal location, but has everything for you to move your family into and enjoy the modern lifestyle on offer! Minutes from Stockland Greenhills and in a great pocket of the estate on the cusp of Ashtonfield, location is everything.
The home itself is a solid brick and colourbond construction and boasts vast open plan living with all of the little things to make life a breeze. With through access from the shed and a stunning timber alfresco entertainer, it overlooks the perfect sized yard for the kids and pets to enjoy. Opportunities like this are rare as hens teeth so don’t miss out on another one, take action today!
Further features of this property include:
- Four bedroom brick and colourbond home
- Main bedroom with WIR and en-suite
- Open plan kitchen, dining and living room
- Second living/media room
- NBN Connected
- Gas cooking, heating and hot water
- Reverse cycle air conditioning for all year round comfort
- Undercover alfresco entertainer
- Through access from double remote garage
- Great sized fully fenced yard
- Situated in a quiet pocket of Macrae Street with kids park close by
- Minutes to Stockland Greenhills
- Close to Hunter Valley Grammar School and public transport
- Easy access to the Hunter Expressway, Newcastle and Sydney
- Estimated rental return of $460 - $480 per week
This property is proudly marketed by Pat Howard, contact 0408 270 313 for further information or to book your private inspection!
" First National David Haggarty, We Put You First "
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries