3 1 2
Families looking for space to entertain need look no further. This Colonial-style home boasts room for everyone, both inside and out while still being close to schools, amenities and all Mount Barker has to offer.
Even before you enter you are greeted by a huge front verandah, the perfect place to take in the peaceful leafy views and terraced front gardens. Just off the entry is a carpeted living and dining space with a beautiful bay window that allows natural light to flood the room.
The home chef will love the kitchen that overlooks an open plan family and meals space complete with combustion heater for year-round comfort while air conditioning throughout the home will keep it cool in the warmer months. This bright and airy room opens out to a large undercover entertaining area that overlooks the huge backyard, thanks to the corner allotment.
One entire wing of this home houses the three bedrooms, two with built-in robes and the master with a walk-in robe that connects to the shared two-way bathroom with bath. A separate toilet completes the bedroom wing. A large garage, drive-through carport with automatic roll-a-door and attached laundry completes the floorplan.
- 3 Spacious bedrooms
- Open plan kitchen, living and meals area with plenty of room to move
- Spacious kitchen with plenty of bench and cupboard space
- Spacious main bathroom with separate toilet
- Second living/dining located the front of the home with feature bay window
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioner
- Slow combustion heater
- Natural light and neutral tones complete the home
- Large undercover entertaining area with decking
- Easy to care for, low maintenance gardens
- Fully fenced yard, perfect for pets
CT / 5751/516
Council / Mount Barker District Council
Zoning / Residential
Built / 1985
Land / 968 sqm
Council Rates / $2,437.74 pa
SA Water / $73.10 pq
ES Levy / $207.05 pa
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions. Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.