4 3 2
Striking architecture and expansive design, define this 5-year-old residence perfectly situated upon a 4,151 sqm parcel of land! This executive family home offers a myriad of living options over dual levels and a backyard complete with generous child-friendly options, manicured lawns and ample space to install a swimming pool.
This stunning home comprises of nothing but quality and that can be seen as soon as you walk through the door and take in all the finishes and fixtures it has to offer. Located in one of Maitland’s most exclusive suburbs with its beautiful scenic views and deluxe size, the home features an open plan living space, media/theatre room, kids’ activity room and dual alfresco areas perfect for entertaining family and friends all year round!
Further features of this property include:
- Parents retreat with walk-in robe and stylish ensuite featuring a spa bath, dual basin and overhead shower
- Three bedrooms with built-in robes and ceiling fans that flow onto a kids’ activity area
- Contemporary kitchen with island benchtop, walk in pantry and stainless steel appliances including high quality gas cook top, oven and dishwasher
- Media room and large study
- Hardwood Blackbutt timber floors, white timber plantation shutters and split system air conditioning throughout
- Downstairs is perfectly designed for a teenage retreat, man cave or home gym, boasting two separate living areas and sliding doors leading out onto the backyard
- Generous sized laundry with ample storage space and external access
- Two large undercover entertainment areas located on the top and bottom levels of the home
- Fully fenced rear yard with a unique swing set, cubby house and sand pit for the kids to enjoy
- Double remote garage with internal access
This property is proudly marketed by Mick Haggarty and Shelby Sutcliffe, contact 0408 021 921 or 0412 813 242 for further information or to book your private inspection today!
" First National David Haggarty, We Put You First "
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries