3 2 1
Charming country-style gardens bursting with lavender and a traditional sandstone façade set the scene for a home that is classic in design, but inside this is a modern abode perfectly suited to a growing family in need of room to move and play.
Living is set over two levels to make the most of the lovely leafy outlook and natural light. Upstairs is home to the master suite with walk-in robe and ensuite, plus a designer kitchen with a suite of stainless steel appliances and a combined living and dining space.
Downstairs, there are two more bedrooms and a study space, plus a central bathroom and the laundry. A casual living space leads outside where there is a huge, fully-fenced yard bursting with potential.
Here, you can create your dream outdoor space whether it’s a sparkling pool surrounded by lush gardens, a rustic fire pit or an edible kitchen garden. A single garage with internal access, ceiling fans and split-system air-conditioning complete the list of features.
- 3 Spacious bedrooms
- Master bedroom positioned at the front of the home with ensuite and walk in robe
- Open plan kitchen, living and meals area with plenty of room to move
- Spacious kitchen with plenty of bench and cupboard space
- Stainless steel appliances
- Natural light and neutral tones complete the home
- Beautiful timber flooring and quality carpets
- Single car garage with internal access
- Large store room
- Rainwater tank (plumbed to downstairs toilet)
- Easy to care for, low maintenance gardens
- Fully fenced yard, perfect for pets
- Nature reserve next door
CT / 6060/767
Council / Mount Barker District Council
Zoning / Residential
Built / 2013
Land / 599 sqm
Council Rates / $
SA Water / $73.10 pq
ES Levy / $
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions. Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.