4 2 2
Must be Sold - Beautifully presented within established tree lined streets, located within the family-friendly Mountain Glen Estate, this spacious home is the epitome of comfortable living. With four bedrooms, two bathrooms, multiple living areas and plenty of yard space, there is ample room for everyone to move and play.
Filled with natural light, the kitchen with ample storage space is open to the family and dining areas, creating a seamless connection between family life and entertaining. A formal lounge room offers additional space for more intimate gatherings or for use as a parents’ retreat.
The home has been freshly painted and fully landscaped, so you can relax knowing all the hard work has been done. Outside, the kids and family pet will love to run and play in the grassy backyard.
A single garage with drive-through to the yard offers complete convenience. Close to the Laratinga Wetlands and walking trail, local golf course, all amenities, and just a short drive to the Adelaide CBD, there is so much to love about this home.
- 4 Spacious bedrooms
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Open plan kitchen, living and meals area with plenty of room to move
- Spacious kitchen with plenty of bench and cupboard space
- Large pantry
- Second living area positioned at the front of the home
- Split system reverse cycle air conditioner
- Natural light and neutral tones complete the home
- Easy to care for, low maintenance garden
- Garden shed
- Single garage with rear yard access
- Fully fenced yard, perfect for pets
CT / 5895/851
Council / Mount Barker District Council
Zoning / Residential
Built / 2005
Builder / Weeks
Land / 533 sqm
Council Rates / $2,371.53 pa
SA Water / $73.10 pq
ES Levy / $201.25 pa
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions. Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
Property Type - House
Land Area - 533m2
No open times currently available
Built in Robes
Hot Water Electric
Reverse Cycle Air Con
Split System (Heating)
Note watering system