3 2 2
Meticulously renovated and finished to the very highest of standards, this double brick semi is a magnificent example of bespoke design and a home that has been built to last. Every detail has been considered with no expense spared, as evidenced by beautiful Blackbutt floors, quality craftsmanship and customised designer appointments throughout.
The spacious light-infused living/dining/kitchen area demonstrates why the simplicity of open-plan design works so well. Practical for entertaining large groups as well as for intimate family meals, the indoors connect seamlessly with the outdoors through sliding bi-folds to a private entertainers terrace with retractable awning and lush low-maintenance lawn.
- Kitchen with 6-burner gas cooktop, Michelangelo marble benches, Franke tapware
- Master with custom built-ins, bay window seat with storage, plantation shutters
- Travertine bathrooms with heated towel rails, under-floor heating
- Bright and airy internal laundry includes built-in storage and easy access outside
- Loft storage with pull-down ladder, ducted a/c, electric blinds in living, back to base alarm
- Suited to executives, downsizers or young families seeking lifestyle convenience
- Torrens Title (no strata levies)
With so many reasons to stay at home, it's easy to forget this is an amazing location only a few minutes walk from Gladesville village, City transport, local schools plus lovely waterside parks and just a short car ride to Putney and Top Ryde Shopping Centre. A super convenient lifestyle paired with a community feel is at your fingertips.