5 4 6
***Inspect by Appointment***
With all the modern inclusions you could ask for in a quiet and picturesque location sits this double story, 5 year old brick home with views from every window of not only the cleared 38 acres approx. property but also the ever changing valleys beyond. With numerous features and a fantastic location being only 20km (15 minutes) from Pakenham, the stand out aspects of the property including:
- 5 bedrooms, 4 with their very own ensuite and walk in robe plus the master suite offers double doors opening onto a private veranda.
- Modern light filled kitchen with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher and a butler’s pantry people dream about with an adjoining laundry.
- Indoor living areas include, open plan dining and family room which is over looked from the kitchen. You will also find yourself relaxing in the theatre/rumpus room, sitting room which can also be 5th bedroom or working away in the study. All of the rooms in the home are extremely generous in size and don’t forget the views!
- Massive undercover entertaining area that comes off the dining and flows onto the 9 metre, solar heated, salt chlorinated inground pool and 12 person 120 jet heated spa makes this the perfect spot to entertain year round, especially with the addition of the BBQ hut.
- 38 acres approx. of beautiful land consisting of - creek running full length of the block, natural spring, many Thiamine plants, waratahs, citrus and fruit trees plus raised veggie/herb gardens, 6 x 6 bird cage, chook house, multiple sheds and 3 separate paddocks with gates plus you are able to drive all the way around the property.
- Plenty of car accommodation including double garage with access to the house and remote-control door, huge 9 x 18 garage that can fit hoists and all the toys plus heaps of off street parking with circular drive and electric front gate to keep it all secured.
- Smart features include the age of the home; turned five in September 2017 with a 25 year construction warranty, 15 Meg water right, wired house to run on generator, 5 x 25 thousand litre water tanks, 2 x 10 thousand litre water tanks, 18 x solar panels feed in credit, solar hot water, solar powered electric entry gates, coonara, reverse cycle air con and gas ducted heating throughout the house.
Entertain to your hearts desire or just sit back and watch your family grow in this stunning home with so many qualities it makes living the dream easy.
Contact Mick Dolphin on 0429 684 522 or Steve Dolphin 0412 996 609 to arrange your inspection today!
Due to strong market conditions please call before the open to confirm that it is still going ahead.
To find out a little more about Gembrook check out the attached link:
Please note: All property details listed were current at the time of publishing. Due to extreme buyer demand, some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours. Therefore confirmation of all opens with the listing agent within 24 hours of their scheduled opening is advised.