1. Shayne Richards started in holiday management in 2003 with, what was then, Mike Macqueen First National Yamba and embraced the training and opportunities with enthusiasm.
2. Hospitality management and broad spectrum marketing is key to the success that the First National Yamba holiday department has enjoyed under Shayne’s management and it is with our expert holiday team that together we can achieve the best possible results for your property.
3. Shayne’s success can be partly attributed to her mature age life skills and passion for holiday management and after 15 years in her current role her enthusiasm hasn’t waned.
4. Not one to rest on her laurels, Shayne continues to grow the department by setting high yet achievable goals, and once achieved, she then resets.
5. Holiday management is about relationships and Shayne enjoys excellent rapport with owners through regular personal contact building strong long-term relationships along the way.
6. With the support of a great team, Shayne is able to lead, manage and be an integral part of a cohesive, accomplished holiday department.
7. Holiday management is more than a job, it’s a lifestyle that requires interactions with guests and owners outside the normal 9-5 and Shayne lives the office culture with innovation and energy.
8. Shayne is a born communicator with an Infectious personality which allows her to achieve the best results for her guests ensuring that they feel heard and looked after.
9. Holiday management isn’t all about sunshine and Shayne has the ability to deal with complaints in a firm but successful manner resulting in a win/win for client and office.
10. Much of Shayne’s success can be attributed to the fact that she’s still thirsty for a new challenge.
Shayne’s personal ambition is to become the most successful and accessible holiday property manager on the North Coast. She ensures that she is receptive to both owners’ ambitions and holiday makers requirements, thus resulting in increasing holiday occupancy rates; a benefit for both owners and First National Yamba.