Brand new boutique development of 7 townhouses within a gated complex. Offering cutting edge architecture mixed with perfect proximity to both shops & sand and neighbouring a treed reserve to one side. Construction is scheduled to commence by end of June 2018, with completion expected Aug-Sep 2019.
Combine a local developer holding a reputation for going above and beyond when it comes to delivering high end quality homes and townhouses, with a design by his internationally experienced architect, and the result is a recipe for building excellence. Purchasers can only be impressed.
With an abundance of glass this townhouse draws natural light throughout, thereby creating a feeling of warmth and spaciousness. Enjoy a large stone-top bench in the kitchen, which flows to the oversized east facing outdoor living area designed as an extension of the internal spaces, which includes undercover alfresco and generous courtyard.
This property is eligible for the first home buyers grant and stamp duty exemption (approximate value $25,000) and represents a great opportunity for either an investor or owner occupier looking for a quality property close to everything with strong capital growth potential. Current rental appraisal $430-$450 per week.
To book a time to view a virtual tour of the property inside and out, or for further information, including detailed plans, contact Rich McKeon on 0412 412 836.
Strata fees: $400-$450 per quarter (approx.)
Council rates: $2,500 per annum (approx.)
- First home grants achievable
- Remote gated vehicular access
- Neighbouring reserve to one side
- Large east facing undercover alfresco & courtyard area
- Quality fixtures and fittings throughout
- 3 bedrooms (all with built-ins)
- Porcelain tiles throughout - carpet in bedrooms
- Large open plan living / dining room spaces
- Modern kitchen with large stone-top bench & stainless appliances
- Main bathroom upstairs
- En-suite off master bedroom upstairs
- Separate 3rd toilet downstairs within internal laundry
- Single lock up garage
- Perfect for investment or new home
- Current rental appraisal $430-$450 per week
- Close to Coffs Harbour CBD
- Walk to Park Beach Plaza and the convenient Northside Shopping Centre
- Walk to the sandy shores of Park Beach