Offering the flexibility of a detached guest room, which could also be a teen retreat, home office or rumpus room, this three-bedroom, fully renovated home is simply delightful.
The large windows of the 1960s era allow plenty of natural light highlighting the gleaming polished floorboards throughout. Freshly painted in neutral tones, the living areas are spacious and fresh and the bedrooms cool and comfortable.
A carport with roller door provides secure parking and the rear yard is fully fenced.
The brand new kitchen will inspire the Masterchef within you. Equipped with gas cooking, large pantry, dishwasher, dual sinks and stylish benchtops and cabinetry this is a top-grade kitchen.
Outdoors the timber deck beneath a wide verandah is the perfect place to entertain your friends and family with a pleasant outlook to the landscaped backyard.
Further features of this immaculate home include:
- Air-conditioned lounge with ceiling fan
- Open plan kitchen and dining overlooking back garden
- Polished timber floorboards
- Modern renovations to the bathroom with bath, shower and toilet
- Separate toilet adjacent to upgraded laundry
- Diffused lighting with energy efficient downlights
- Landscaped block of 615 sqm (approx.) with wide frontage
- Garden shed
- Walking distance to Para Hills High School
There really is nothing to do but move in and relax in the fresh vibe of this beautifully renovated home.
Contact Jakub Ratajczak on 0448 114 454 or Adam Dobek on 0448 884 599 for further information.