4 2 3
This 1989 built brick and iron home ticks all the boxes for someone wanting a semi-hills lifestyle. Peacefully located at the bottom of the Hilltop Close cul-de-sac, the location offers two convenient points of access- perfect for caravans, trucks or extra guests. Refurbished to maximise the country charm with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, this home must be viewed to appreciate what is on offer. Featuring high raked ceilings with exposed beams, big windows allowing the flow of light inside, cosy slow combustion wood fire heating and a fantastic outlook to the outdoors, this house is definitely a home.
This home has lovingly raised a family, but it is now time for them to regretfully move on.
• Master bedroom with huge ensuite
• 3 remaining bedrooms- two in main hallway and additional guest room
• Bull nose verandas
• Three spilt level entertaining areas
• Front entrance + bonus built in office
• Slow combustion wood fire
• Reverse cycle split system air-conditioning
• Wine cellar or extra storage area
• Well established low maintenance gardens
• Solar hot water system
• Below ground swimming pool
• Quiet cul-de-sac location having dual access and complete wraparound driveway
• Very low maintenance home close to Mundaring CBD & shopping
• Garage (L- 16 metres x W- 7 metres) with 3 phase power and room for 3 cars or 18 foot caravan + workshop area
• Arguably the greenest lawn in Mahogany Creek!
The back yard is a great place for all sorts of things with a below ground swimming pool for those hot summer days, great entertaining areas at different levels and a huge shed for the toys plus there’s still room for the kids to play. The added bonus of rear access via private driveway even makes it easy for guests to come and go!
Contact Nichole Jones on 0408 880 474 or Phil Harwood on 0481 223 573 to arrange a private viewing of this one-of-a-kind home today.