2 1 2
The Old Coach House in west Milang was used by Hill & Co as a changeover station for their teams and coaches operating between Milang and Adelaide. George Griffin was the head ostler from the late 1860s until his death in 1881.
7 Chapel Street enjoys a 1300sqm allotment in historic Chapel Street, only a short distance to Lake Alexandrina, ANZAC Park and the local facilities. The home comprises two bedrooms with the main bedroom being very spacious. The kitchen has plenty of storage cupboards and is adjacent the lounge room and also the separate dining room.
Outside there is a large entertaining area, 6x9m garage/workshop plus a shed. There is plenty of space for children to play or fruit trees and vegetable gardens.
The Old Coach House offers a wonderful opportunity to renovate an historic building on a large allotment.